LAGESII – Industrial Plant Management, Economics and Safety
Lab aims to study all the problems related to the design, construction and management of industrial plants intended as a production system. Main activities are:
- Use of advanced techniques for the design and management of production systems.
- Optimization of the flow of materials and of the layout of the industrial plants.
- Interconnection of machines / surrounding environment and influence with the work environment (eg noise, vibration, etc.).
- Operator safety in the workplace.
- Technical-economic analysis of industrial initiatives and Investments.
- Quality of the production process and methods for quality improvement.
- Maintenance of industrial plants.
- Industrial Logistics.
- Statistical analysis and production planning.
- Analysis and improvement of productive, innovative and organizational processes.
- Management control and evaluation of industrial costs.
- Industrial Marketing.
- Intellectual property management.